Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 September 2012

Chaos in the Parliament

It is painful to see how our so called Members of Parliament behave in the last Moonsoon session of the Parliament. I very strongly feel that it is high time to think over twice before choosing our representatives of the house by exercising our precious voting rights. It seems that some of our existing Members are acting in a quite immature and childish manner.  

If it is not possible to do so, I would suggest to impart some training to the respected members how to behave in the parliament as well as how to debate in the house.

I also would earnestly appeal to our houn'ble members to avoid conflicts and concentrate in solutions of the enormous problems our country is facing at present instead of wasting time and money by creating chaos during parliament sessions and they should remember that they are not representing the people of our country to create nuisance in the house during parliament sessions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have showed great perseverance behind the blog. It's been enriched since the beginning. I love to share to with my friends. Carry on.

Anonymous said...

I dont know what to say. This blog is fantastic. Thats not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this. You know so much about this subject. So much so that you made me want to learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. Thanks for the heads up on this subject.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for being the lecturer on this area. We enjoyed your own article quite definitely and most of all cherished how you handled the issues I widely known as controversial. You happen to be always quite kind towards readers much like me and help me in my lifestyle. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for taking this chance to speak about this, Personally i think strongly regarding it and I make use of learning about this subject. When possible, as you gain data, please update this website with new information. I've found it extremely useful.

Anonymous said...

The guidelines you provided listed below are extremely precious. It been found this type of pleasurable surprise to obtain that expecting me when I woke up today. They're constantly to the issue easy to learn. Thanks a large amount for any valuable ideas you've got shared right here.

Shyam Singh Heikrujam said...

Thanks to all the good human beings who spare some time for my blog and encourage me. I really grateful to u all and thanks from the bottom of my heart.